Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I repainted and rechromed my stock mirror. The problem? I can not get the thing to stay in place. It keeps sliding on the chrome part. Is there some material that is supposed to go inside the bracket?
Kevin
I was thinking of putting a small piece of foam on either side of the bracket. The metal is so thin on the bracket that if I tighten it, it just bends.
Kevin
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.