Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
If memory serves, it's a matter of fitting the key and turning then pushing on a little pin. I'm sure someone has better info and probably a better memory!
Hi Kurt, That did it, I don't know why I didn't see the opening for the pin yesterday. I think I was letting the frustration get the best of me! Thanks a lot
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.