Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Can someone tell me the color used on the lettering for the hubcaps? I think it is red, but I am not sure. Any technique tips on painting? I figured I would use the thin masking tape and just spray the letters.
Thanks, Kevin
Original Bugeye hubcaps were not painted at all -- though lost of folks have since painted the "AH" letters. So do what ever you like here if you want them painted.
Whatever color nail polish my girlfriend was using at the time. :wink:
They were never painted but many girlfriends found it cool to paint the recessed AH with nail polish.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.