Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
That stinkin’ Toyota truck! Here’s one for you guys. The truck is going to be towed Monday morning to my local mechainc. I would rather pull the engine and trans out of a bugeye than try and work on a 3.0 V-6 Toyota Truck. There is NOTHING on the engine that’s easy to work on. The 3.0 was not Toyota’s best work. Now, the 22-R was a monster, but gutless in a 4x4.
Problem..after truck has been driven, then parked for 35 to 45 minutes, engine will crank but not fire. After the engine compartment cools, fires okay. I’ve been doing nothing buy throwing money at the truck. New fuel pump and filter, EIF fuse, etc. I messed with the Mass Air Flow Sensor yesterday and totally screw things up good. Now, I have no Check Engine light when I turn on ignition, naturally it wont fire now. Don’t get me wrong, Toyota makes a great truck. I just bought a new 2017 Tacoma, 4x4 with a 6-speed manual trans. I get it this week. It took three months because I wanted a manual trans. The Mass Air Flow Sensor on a Bugeye is the front grill opening. I should point out, the truck is a 1992 with 270-K. I have really taken good care of it. I’m giving it to my son.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.