Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Finishing up my Bugeye bonnet and I discovered that I'm missing the handle escutcheon...Moss sells a set with handle for about $70, but I'm hoping someone who changed to a forward tilt might have one they're willing to part with.
Thanks, Rut
As with many LBCs it looks like this handle was used on a variety of cars. Triumph used the same setup on the TR4a and Spitfire for the boot, so I can widen my search or canabalize one of my TR4as...
Rut
Well, I'm wrong again! The handle that came with my Bugeye is a straight handle version used on many LBCs, but the original Bugeye handle has downward curved tips so the search continues!
Rut
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.