Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Who do y'all get your floors and body panels from? I see the floors for sale on Ebay for $89-$99 and wonder if they are any good. Thoughts?
Thanks, Rut
Jim,
Thanks for the heads up, but I plan on using a 1500 gas pedal to give my 12.5s a little more room. I've started drilling out the spot welds and a few panels have started to separate. Since the damage to my existing floors is on both sides and there's some damage to the floor reinforcement as well as the brace that goes over the spring boxes I plan on replacing it all. That said, how do I support the car on jack stands in the rear while removing metal?
Thanks, Rut
Rut
Is your car stripped down? I think you will find it easier removing the floors with the car on its side or upside down. I used the ebay panels for patches for my B/E since I only needed to repair the driver side foot area. I have a passenger side in the box for cheap if you want. The quality is ok, but you can see the difference from the originals. No vents, for a 1500, some holes will have to be drilled.
Paul
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.