Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Took my Wedge on it's first long drive. 200 miles to Portland for the ABFM. Ran great. Temp at 1/2 or just above thought the steering is a bit loosey-goosey. That should be fixed this winter with the TR7 rack install.
Interesting thing I noticed. When I turn the fan on low the Temp gauge creeps up just a little bit.When I turn it off it drops right back down.
I don't have the complete hood latch bits on it right now and it hadn't been a problem around town . the hood stays steady. At 7o and above with traffic and cross winds it starts to bounce around a little. Scared me a couple of times. I guess it's time to install all the pieces.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.