Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Doug, Not sure if they are the same, but on the kit for rebuilding the dual (plastic) resevoir MC for my GT6, to my surprise and disappointment, it did not include those seals.
When I rebuilt my Spitfire's brake m/c 6 years ago it did come with those seals. This past April I rebuilt my TR7's brake m/c and it too came with the seals.
I got a rebuild kit from BPNW for my '78. It came with the seals. I'm assuming most suppliers would include those, but you might just send them an email to confirm.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.