Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
AS the 50th nears, I want to wish all you long distance travellers a safe and fun trip. My trip will only be one day of trailering to Ludington on Sunday and I'm looking forward to having a great time with everyone next week.
Look forward to seeing you there and I'm sure you will enjoy the ride on the Badger. I'm a day away to the west and will be coming in with the NW crowd but have had a ride on the Badger before.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.