Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
When I pulled the engine out of my car, I left the rear engine plate on and attached the block to the stand via that plate. The problem with that is that I couldn't get the crank out with the rear plate on. Is there a good way to attach the stand to the right side of the block? Anyone done that?
I asked this same question last year before pulling my engine. The downside to mounting it laterally is getting all that mass moving and then making sure its momentum doesn't break your wrists. I opted for the traditional manner of mounting the engine but here's a couple of pictures that were sent to me showing a lateral mount.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.