Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm in....I'll take a dozen....5 for the current "fleet", extras for future additions and a few to have for sale when someone says "That's neat, where can I get one?" Perhaps the next batch could be updated to be a 10th Anniversary edition? (IIRC, BCF was 10 years old this year?)
Yes, I would like to get a couple also. For all this site/members have done for me, I wouldn't mind paying a little more for them either. A good idea might be to preorder them. Should I contact Basil?
Kevin
Gesh Bill, been there done that. You know I drove a BE to work for 20 years and son even drove to High School when I was TDY with IG team, a lot of the time.
Poor old BE needed a whole new body when I was done with it. But ran like stink.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.