Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Here in San Diego it is high thin clouds (just like home) but a high of almost 75 is expected today (NOT like home!!!).
I am trying to figure out how to make my car breakdown (permanently) before I have to leave!!!
Bill
I wish I would have known about Harley mufflers working on Sprites. I was doing custom work on Harleys and built custom bikes until the economy went down. We would through the old mufflers in the scrap ben.
Here in San Diego it is high thin clouds (just like home) but a high of almost 75 is expected today (NOT like home!!!).
I am trying to figure out how to make my car breakdown (permanently) before I have to leave!!!
Bill
:laugh:
It may reach 50 here today. Currently cloudy and 40ish.
So the towing all the way to SD must have gone well, and the little 210 must be doing ok too? Nicely done Bill :wink:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.