• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Anyone have a bad voltage regulator for a bugeye?

ichthos

Darth Vader
Offline
I am going to get my generator upgraded. In the process the voltage regulator will be gutted and replaced. I may not get them back for a month and a half, but would like to be driving in the meantime. I had a spare generator to send in, but not a voltage regulator. Does anyone have one that doesn't work, but the case is still good? I don't see the point of spending money on a new one. Thanks,
Kevin
 
I have at least one of the screw post rb106's that is bad. Contact me personally if you need it. I can ship in a couple of day's.

Kurt.
 
Back
Top