• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Any gas shortages in CT. or MA?

GregW

Yoda
Platinum
Country flag
... so I went and got a few extra rolls of toilet paper. Just because. :p
When I was at summer camp as a kid, the adults would put toilet paper rolls in big soup cans. Add fuel and light them up around the camp.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I drove across town today & noticed that there were very
few vehicles at any of them.We have a pipeline here,so there wasn't
very much disruption here.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
So that is why I saw several people with 3 or 4 bundles of TP in their cart at the grocery store today. They heard there was a shortage and went out to grab TP.

David

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I also noticed that people were filling up gas containers in the back of
their pickups.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Yesterday's New Yorker cartoon of the day had a fellow saying to his wife 'hurry up! we need to get in line to wait for hours for gas before the price goes back down' ๐Ÿ˜

OP
Gliderman8

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Just stopped in Connecticut... plenty of fuel and TP.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
No shortages in New Mexico - but prices have started to jump quite a bit (glad my Telluride is getting much better milage than advertised).