Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm a newbie, but have been here since the day I brought "Baby Blue" home back in August. For me, the BCF is like the refrigerator: You keep opening the door just to check to see if anything is different. I look at it at least twice a day, if not more.
I started with the AutoX forum long before this one was available around '98. Still ready daily but this one gets checked when I get up, lunchtime, and before I go to bed along with 3 others every day. A I addicted, you bet. My wife thinks I have a secret admirer out there. No honey, just Bugsy and his friends on the list.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.