• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

ad on Craigslist - says Bugeye... what is it?

RickB

Yoda
Offline
I'm seeing a SWA car, like a MK2 Sprite with a nose piece?

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/1451260053.html

3o03p53l55Oa5T55S59b4bc22089ffd29163e.jpg
 
That's it, Rick. Not sure exactly which nose that is, but you've nailed it I think.
 
I'm not too fond of the Speedwell nose, especially on a SWA.

Sebring on the other hand......anyway I can get it!!!
 
TOC and Rick are from there and when I saw the "W" in jaiqzie's sig I thought it was Washington so....

I mighta just looked at the wrong sig.

But ya know Bill, with this whole global warming thing Wisconsin might be Pacific waterfront soon. :jester:
 
lesingepsycho said:
Ooooh, purrtty! If only....
I agree....doesn't Frank have one of those on one of his Sprites?
 
Back
Top