Tinkerman
Darth Vader
Offline
Finally got a decent accelerator pedal assembly. Would like to take it apart and put new bushings in but have run into a disapearing pin.
I thought that there were three pins that hold it all together. I can find two but not the third. You can see on the picture where I have bead blasted the connector. It is clean as a whistle but still no evidence of a pin. I do see some evidence of threads, I think. Is that connector threaded on at that point?
Your thoughts, as usual, greatly appreciated.
Tinkerman
I thought that there were three pins that hold it all together. I can find two but not the third. You can see on the picture where I have bead blasted the connector. It is clean as a whistle but still no evidence of a pin. I do see some evidence of threads, I think. Is that connector threaded on at that point?
Your thoughts, as usual, greatly appreciated.
Tinkerman
Hey Guest!