Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
After our little run yesterday, the tr4 is ready to turn over for the first time...Thinking about having a party,maybe getting a few crazies from the club over.I suppose its still low miles for a 63 but it feels significant somehow.Raise a toast!
MC(mad dog)
Uh-oh, Guys...up until now, I thought my TR7 really was a low mileage TR--gulp! :wink: J/k. Congrats, MD,on an exciting and significant milestone! May you enjoy many more miles in your 4!!--Monica
I wanted to go out and have the wife take a pic as we hit 100/100k...she said dont be an idiot the 4 lane is 2 miles west of here.I guess I will settle for a few friends and beer.!!
MD(mad dog)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.