• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

72 MGB number 7

owensg

Freshman Member
Hi all, I am Gary Owens, I am total car nut who loves all classic cars. I have a 47 Ford street rod, 52 Chevy truck, 70 VW conv and the new 72 MGB. I have had six other MGB's, two Triumph Spitfires and a TR6. I do all my own work, mechanical, electrical, convertible tops and interiors. I am the president of our community car club the Heritage Lake Cruisers. We are a club of people who love cars and want to learn how to work on them. I do tech sessions at all our meetings. If you have a question about your car I might know the answer. I live in Indiana and love to hear what other people are doing. Feel free to reach out to me with questions or just to chat. I will get back to you or talk by phone. I am so glad to have another MGB, there is just something about these little cars that I love.

thanks, Gary Owens

Attachments

• 160350915_2832416170351131_1895083180969750042_o.jpg
    160350915_2832416170351131_1895083180969750042_o.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 29

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Hi Gary - welcome to BCF.

You have quite a collection of cars there. How'd you get interested in Little British Cars?

Here's our MG area:

Good to have you with us.
Tom M.