• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR2/3/3A 61 tr3 cap installation

sp53

Yoda
Offline
On my 61 tr3 I am some trouble with the gas cap installation. Does the cap need to come apart or do I remove the vent at the cap then partially install that rubber ring then manipulate the cap and the rubber ring together in place arouind the vent hole nub. I am use to working on my 58 and that has a different cap. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Steve
 
Back
Top