• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

6 out of 600

Offline
Thats all the Midgets on the field at Stowe this year. Guess Midgets are getting pretty rare, prices must be going up.
 
I was there last weekend and saw that as well...somewhat disappointing...

(Which reminds me, I have tons of pics I have to get posted!)

I'm planning on driving mine up there next year, so hopefully that will make 7!
 
So, are you saying that Spridget drivers are "1 percenters"?
grin.gif
 
hpmowog said:
So, are you saying that Spridget drivers are "1 percenters"?
grin.gif

Hehe, I often drove the BE with my Harley buddies (hey it is also 1275 cc!!)...they loved it as I would run cabboos and keep the Buicks etc off their tails!! :laugh: As 1%ers, we had better design Spridget "colors" to wear! :devilgrin:
 
Back
Top