Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hmm, probably not the time to admit that I had to get rid of my college ride (gt6) at the time for one of those worsts cars... But then my gt6 didn't have the room nor could it have made the move...
Dennis
But that gremlin wasn't all that bad now, used when I got it and had to have it towed to the junkyard when I got rid of it..
I am 58, and have been driving since 1964. You do the math and you will realize that there were some less than legal episodes! That said, I have owned a BUNCH of cars, sold cars for 6 years (including DeLoreans) and with the exception of the complete lack of ANY GM V8 diesel car, this list doesn't have much to question. However, we need a sequel for UGLY cars. FIFTY will be way too short, however.
Owned one and loved it! Had over 120,000 miles and it was still running strong. Although I have to admit it was not exactly as it came from the factory. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.