Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Anyone ever get their backup lights to work with the 5 speed conversion? Mine have never worked and I'm not sure if I'm missing something,or if that's just the way it is.
I am assuming the tranny tunnel is the same on a 1500 as a 1275. The clearance on the side of the 60 series Datsun tranny is too tight in the tunnel to allow for the backup light switch. Some people run a separate switch mounted on the dash. Others cut out clearance (see pic). Best I can offer...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.