Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Well, I bit the bullet and stuck a crowbar into the wallet
and sprung for a set of HS4s for Screamin' Mimi.
I hope to install them next week. I hope the BE can handle the extra gas. It has felt like it could use more carb than the HIF6 was providing.
It runs sooooo good I've been a little afraid about monkeying
around with the thing. Oh well, if it's too much I can always go back to the HIF6 or a pair of HS2s.
I am in the process of installing an hif44 on my midget. Mini manifolds don't fit under the hood. I tried a 25 degree one and that did not fit either. Maniflow has a steel manifold for about $300. Moss has a cast aluminum one for under $100 that I bought and it fits great.
Mike
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.