Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I just want to make sure I got the correct starter handle before I spend the time cleaning it up. The length of the handle is 22 1/4". Also is the hand grip part of the handle black like the rest of it?
That's the length of the one I got (off ebay). I think there is more than one size or maybe it's just the location of the "sleeve" -depending on the apron (small or large).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.