• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

1275 PVC valve spring?

smaceng

Jedi Knight
Offline
Hi all,
I'm looking to find one to buy, barter, or steal.
This is the spring inside of the 1275 PVC Smith crow's nest valve. If someone has the dia. of the wire used, the height of the spring and the number of coils, I'll try to make one if necessary. The attached diagram shows the spring right under item 1.
Or can I buy a spring somewhere without shelling the green stuff for the entire valve?
Thanks in advance,
Scott in CA
 

Attachments

  • 18236.jpg
    18236.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 129
Back
Top