Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Mark,
Let me check and see if I have an extra. I also have some rocker pedestals he may need, so I can ship everything together. I don't really have a value for a 1275 flywheel...have you checked around?
Rut
This will allow me to drive and play with the car before I do the switch to the 5 speed. I have only got to drive it once around the block on the weekend.
Mark,
I think that's the neat thing about the Datsun modification to the flywheel, you can use a different clutch setup and transmission for different purposes and clutch parts are readily available. Not that I will ever change it out, but I have a good SCCR box and a 5 speed and depending on what i decide to use the car for Im ready to go!
Rut
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.