• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Fantasy Football Invitation

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I am looking for a few more teams for my free Fantasy Football League at https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/eastpennleague and then click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Jo...in a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below. League ID#: 509127 Password: EPL. This is a simple, fun league!!! Please join if you are a veteran of fantasy sports, or if you have never tried it before. The draft is an auto draft that you can prioritize to your own choices, or let the league use the standard ratings for you with no need for your own input.

Let me know if you have any questions...

BIBBER

Jedi Knight
Dave....took you up on the offer. I'm no longer with the company I leagued with and was trying to decide what to do this season. I am registered as the BOLTS. Thanks

Attachments

• 18174.jpg
    18174.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 40