• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Orange????

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
Just curious. Why is this forum in orange?

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Orange is the offical racing color of New Mexico.

OP
Bruce Bowker

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
I wasn't very clear with my question. Sorry. In each car section of this forum the words are blue. In the Spridget section the words are orange. Just curious.

spritenut

Luke Skywalker
You must have aol. I see black words on a light gray background but if I stare hard enough, the forum background could be considered orange. More tan with an orange tint.

OP
Bruce Bowker

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
Not using AOL. I am still not clear enough in my question. If I open, as an example Austin Healey, all the topic headers show up as blue. When I open Spridgets all the topic headers show up as orange.

When I open a specific topic to read about it then it is normal black. It is just the headers show up as orange as do the words "Member Rated", "Date" and "log out" plus a few other areas.. No big deal just wondered why Spridgets is the only one that does it.

Must be my computer.

rulle7

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Not only your computer, same on mine.
Just figured the newest addition got a slightly different setting...
Basil will surely know.
thirsty.gif

OP
Bruce Bowker

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by rulle7:
Not only your computer, same on mine.
Just figured the newest addition got a slightly different setting...
Basil will surely know.
thirsty.gif
<hr></blockquote>

OK then not just me. I thought perhaps Spridgets had some sort of special preference over the rest of us.
grin.gif
Or they are all Dutch
grin.gif

OP
Bruce Bowker

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
As soon as worded my post oiginally I knew It wasn't clear. So it isn't just me or my eyes going bad. Yous guys is orange. (I was originally from NJ also.
grin.gif
)

I still don't know why!!!
wink.gif

StevenA

Jedi Trainee
Mine does the same as yours Bruce... and I am on comcast digital ... but "only the SHADOW knows" why it is orange.

Basil, the shadow, master of the BCF would be your source for the answer. He just wanted us little guyes to be special... maybe the mini too.
Spriget is special... it combines two brands in one forum. ????

OP
Bruce Bowker

Bruce Bowker

Obi Wan
OK - now everyone is in orange. No more special treatment ( I was going to say priviledges but can't spell it) for Spridgets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

it sure is orange in here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif