• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello

backroadsjeff

backroadsjeff here I'm new to forums and message boards so bear with me. I have been a Triumph fan for some time, and the first car I bought was a TR-7 some 30yrs ago. I presently have a 1978 Spitfire w/od and hardtop, and have just bought a TR-6. Hopefully there are other members in the north shore of MA that can be of assistance locating service shops and engine rebuilders...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome, Jeff...you'll find all our "rumfies" are actually good guys!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Welcome, Jeff! You're in the right place for aid and camaraderie (and commiseration, should that be a need)!

Mickey

OP
B

backroadsjeff

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have had my share of challenges with the Spit so far...Since I've owned it (~ 3yrs) I've replaced most of the minor bits and had the gearbox loose the laygear so replaced the whole box and did the clutch while I was in there...Hoping not to have to do that with the TR-6!

J

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Welcome Jeff! I'm not far away in RI and if you ever need help give me a shout. I'm in the NE Triumph, Cape Cod British Car Club and the British Motor Cars of NE. All good active groups that offer great times and help.

Let me know if I can ever be of assistance to you.

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Welcome, Jeff!