• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Banjo

weewillie

Darth Vader
Country flag
anyone heard from Banjo recently

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I just shot him an email. I know the last time he was on (last year) he had indicated things were very busy in his life. Lets hope that's all it is.

Basil

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I'm here; just in my "Run Silent, Run Deep" mode. :wink:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
:lol:

Banjo Ben is fine, he's busy making stuff out of metal in his own shop. He's ate up with bashing white-hot pieces of metal into different (mostly utilitarian) shapes. And he even got hisself a set of teepee poles recently. :playful:

OP
weewillie

weewillie

Darth Vader
Country flag
I need to ask him a question about Abby Normal

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Hi guys. I'm still kicking! I can't believe how busy I am lately, and the lack of a British car has done a good job of keeping me out od the pub for way too long. Like the Doc said, I've been learning blacksmithing, and bladesmithing (think Forged In Fire) Keeping my VW camper on the road. I've opened a little shop space at a local antique/ craft market, keeping busy at my day job, trying to keep up with my cousins fleet of Suzuki Samurais (Don't ask me, he's weird) and after a wait of many, many years, a set of tipi poles came my way, and that triggered me to have to build a set of roof racks before this weekend when I need to move the poles for a camp. In case you're wondering, a set of tipi poles consists of 17 poles, 3-4 inches in diameter, and 27 feet long.
How's that for a quickie update. I will see if I can remember how to upload pics soon.
What you wanna ask Willie?

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Nice to hear from some of the older guys! Hmmm, that didn't come out the way I expected. :rolleyes2: Nice to see you back on the forum Ben. As Basil said, be nice to see some of your handy work, I love creativity. :encouragement: PJ