• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Yee Haaaw!

roofman

Jedi Knight
No, this one is,
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Must be nice to have 2 much time, and 2 much money!!!!

OP
kodanja

kodanja

Obi Wan
Country flag
I wouldn't know...

try what one?

G

Looks like he solved the problem of the Triumph differential mount cracking.

Bill

Harry_Ward

Jedi Knight
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like he solved the problem of the Triumph differential mount cracking. Bill [/quote

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I was thinking the same thing Bill when I saw the burn out pic. I just kept staring at it imagining all the various parts of my car that would be left laying around if I were to do that. U-joints here, drive shaft there, axle splines gone. Oh well, real nice conversion.

]

jerrybny

Jedi Knight
Very nice though a 327 would be nicer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Just kidding I'm just a Chevy man thats all. Good luck

danmas

Jedi Trainee
[ QUOTE ]
No, this one is,
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Must be nice to have 2 much time, and 2 much money!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Les doesn't have a lot of money or a lot of time, he just has a lot of talent and a lot of enthusiasm.

I do agree though with the "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW."

Les has taken me for a ride in that car, and when he drops the hammer, you're stuck back in the seat until he lets up. Awesome acceleration!

vettedog72

Jedi Knight
I have been a proponent of side pipes for exhaust all along, not only will they get the Triumph smell out of the car but look at the increase in power. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rooster

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]

Les doesn't have a lot of money or a lot of time,

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like a lot of time (and maybe even money) was spent on that to me!

Wish I had that kind of talent!!!