• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a FREE resource for the Little British Car community. I just did a little math and found that less than 1% of the registered members appreciate this forum enough to support us with an account upgrade. We do not "require" you to pay to play here, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Consider supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Weather again

More snow expected this weekend, but the thing I'm not looking forward to is the predicted highs in the teens, lots of wind and chills below zero.

weird prediction here this weekend the weather maps are confusing predicting anywhere from 4 inches to a foot of snow saldy they are agreed that it is going to be cold - 8 deg F

:scared:

They call this an inversion.
unnamed.jpg

I call it skiing in Heaven.

"weird prediction here this weekend the weather maps are confusing predicting anywhere from 4 inches to a foot of snow saldy they are agreed that it is going to be cold - 8 deg F"

I guess that I've lived in Oklahoma long enough that weird means something completely different here.

"weird prediction here this weekend the weather maps are confusing predicting anywhere from 4 inches to a foot of snow saldy they are agreed that it is going to be cold - 8 deg F"

I guess that I've lived in Oklahoma long enough that weird means something completely different here.

Walter, I've probably mentioned this before, but if you simply click on the "Reply With Quote" button at the bottom of any post it will allow you to reply and have the text you are quoting placed in a quote box. It's actually less steps (one step) than cutting and pasting and adding quotes (plus it puts the name of the person you are quoting in the quote box). Try it, you'll like it. :cool-new:

"Walter, I've probably mentioned this before, but if you simply click on the "Reply With Quote" button at the bottom of any post it will allow you to reply and have the text you are quoting placed in a quote box."

You've mentioned maybe once or twice over the years.

"Walter, I've probably mentioned this before, but if you simply click on the "Reply With Quote" button at the bottom of any post it will allow you to reply and have the text you are quoting placed in a quote box."

You've mentioned maybe once or twice over the years.

Youโ€™re such a rebel :smile:

Back