• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Weather again

Country flag
More snow expected this weekend, but the thing I'm not looking forward to is the predicted highs in the teens, lots of wind and chills below zero.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
weird prediction here this weekend the weather maps are confusing predicting anywhere from 4 inches to a foot of snow saldy they are agreed that it is going to be cold - 8 deg F

:scared:

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
They call this an inversion.
unnamed.jpg

I call it skiing in Heaven.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
"weird prediction here this weekend the weather maps are confusing predicting anywhere from 4 inches to a foot of snow saldy they are agreed that it is going to be cold - 8 deg F"

I guess that I've lived in Oklahoma long enough that weird means something completely different here.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
"weird prediction here this weekend the weather maps are confusing predicting anywhere from 4 inches to a foot of snow saldy they are agreed that it is going to be cold - 8 deg F"

I guess that I've lived in Oklahoma long enough that weird means something completely different here.

Walter, I've probably mentioned this before, but if you simply click on the "Reply With Quote" button at the bottom of any post it will allow you to reply and have the text you are quoting placed in a quote box. It's actually less steps (one step) than cutting and pasting and adding quotes (plus it puts the name of the person you are quoting in the quote box). Try it, you'll like it. :cool-new:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
"Walter, I've probably mentioned this before, but if you simply click on the "Reply With Quote" button at the bottom of any post it will allow you to reply and have the text you are quoting placed in a quote box."

You've mentioned maybe once or twice over the years.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
"Walter, I've probably mentioned this before, but if you simply click on the "Reply With Quote" button at the bottom of any post it will allow you to reply and have the text you are quoting placed in a quote box."

You've mentioned maybe once or twice over the years.

Youโ€™re such a rebel :smile: