• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Rio Grande Valley Regional Rendezvous

Geo Hahn

Yoda
Country flag
I posted info on this in the Events forum but mention it here because I would really like seeing some of you there. I'm not directly involved other than showing up and enjoying it.

The 15th annual Rio Grande Valley Regional Rendezvous is September 23-25 in Farmington, New Mexico. This is an all-British event hosted by the Albuquerque club who wisely choose to hold it in smaller towns amid great drives and scenery. They have a nice car show but keep it to 3 hours so the emphasis in on driving the cars.

The deadline for early registration is August 27. Register by that date and save $10 per person. The website with details and a registration form is here...

https://members.aol.com/baoaabq/docs/BAOA_NEW.PDF

The locale is one-day driveable for much of Utah, Arizona, New Mexico & Colorado so perhaps I will see some of you there. The BAOA group is friendly and very much welcome out-of-towners... well, I guess in Farmington, NM most all of us will be out-of-towners.