• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

OUT OF HIBERNATION "briefly"

angelfj1

Yoda
Country flag
In 59 years I have not experienced such mild November weather here in SE PA. I just couldn't stand looking at our 250 quietly hibernating in the garage. So, off went the cover, a check of vital fluids, connect the battery, whisper in her ear and off we went. Hope you enjoyed your day as much as we did! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

Attachments

• 285201-11-26-06-1.jpg
    285201-11-26-06-1.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 70
T

Tinster

Enjoy it Frank!!

I was architect consult for Pepperidge back before
I retired to my miserable life here in the tropics.
Take a drive over to the family store and get me a
gallon box of pretzel goldfish. Wow, I sure miss them.

I always had my backseat filled with goodies when I
worked in Downingtown. Usually stopped at Phillips
on the way home for a couple boxes of s'hrooms.

Good on ya Mate!

dale

T

TRDejaVu

Another Triumph & Downingtown connection. Must be the twisty narrow roads of Chester County that are more like the olde country roads that these cars were first designed for.

Frank, my wife said that she saw a 250 near where we live today; must have been you.

Signed
Another Downingtown-ite

T

Tinster

Ian: I am proud to claim I was part of the design
team that restored the famous historic Chester
County Courthouse copper steeple.

D

OP
angelfj1

angelfj1

Yoda
Country flag
Yes, and as the British say, "I knocked you up" but no answer. I should have phoned you first, but since we were out for a run, thought we would look for your place. Lovely neighborhood! I used to shoot pheasants there when it was a farm. Had a nice conversation with your neighbor with the two vettes. Does this attachment look familiar.

Attachments

• 285305-112606-2.jpg
    285305-112606-2.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 50
T

TRDejaVu

Thanks for dropping by, sorry I missed you. I was out getting a deep box wrench so I could remove some pesky rear wing bolts (covered in another post). Your 250 looks really nice, so I look forward to seeing it some day. I hope that I can get the 4 to look that good.

R6MGS

Yoda
Beautiful weather here too(and u don't hear that from me very often) Spent the entire day fiddling with the 6; got the carbs set up right, swapped steering wheels, fixed the horn, fixed a slew of electrical issues, and of course took it out for a few rides....I didn't think I'd get to make any progress until the spring - but progress is steadily being made, come spring all I'll have to do is the body and then I can move my focus elsewhere.