• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member Introduction

jnabox

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello everyone. My name is Jack. I live in Severna Park, Maryland. I have been a lifelong aficionado of cars and all things automotive. I have owned four British sports cars. My first car was a 1962 Austin Healy Sprite. After that I located a Triumph project car. It was a 1963 Triumph TR3B. This project car had been completely dissembled by the precious owner, so it proved to be both challenging and a great learning experience. I acquired a 1969 MGB, that was an abandoned project. I completed all the work to put it back on the road.

In 2000, I found a 1963 TR4 that had been stored outside for at least 10 years. I bought it as a project and worked on it over the last 24 years. After completing the restoration (rescue) of this car I successfully started the engine for the first time in 34 years. It was quite a thrill. I will have this car on the road later this Spring.

I look forward to learning from this group and sharing the benefit of my experience.

Best to all:
Jack

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Welcome Jack, good to have you on board! PJ (y)

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome - sounds like a great project! feel free to post pics

Last edited:

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Hi Jack! Welcome to the fun house! Bet you can't wait to get the car on the road! By the way, one of my sisters lives in Severna Park.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome!

You're a sick person - but we like that here (along with pictures)!