• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Messerschmitt, Lambo, McLaren, etc.

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Did a fair amount of driving today.

But just 5 minutes from my house, I saw a nice, red Messerschmitt on a trailer pulling into a little side road in Mendham called Corey Lane.
Our governor (Chris Christie) lives on Corey Lane. I'm guessing it wasn't for him. :friendly_wink:

Also, followed a nice TR-6 near Morristown. Saw a big Healey (3000) near Chester. And a nice silver-grey P1800 Volvo in Long Valley.

Saw a Lamborghini Gallardo on roll-back truck leaving Long Valley.

Then, saw a McLaren MP4 returning back through Chester, NJ. Wow! These things cost like $250,000!

Finally (and I'll admit, this seems unbelievable), I saw a Ferrari 250 GT California Spider. It looked and sounded real. Considering these sell for over $8 million, it's hard to believe it was a real one. But still, it sure sounded like a V12. It looked stunning.
Morris County, NJ is one of the richest counties in the US, and we do have our share of local exotic cars. But how rich would you have to be to drive one of these on the street?

I only had the camera handy for the TR6.

DSC_0361.jpg

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Well Nial, I'd have to have at least eight million to be able to drive one on the streets.