• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Ice Cream Social

judow

Darth Vader - R.I.P
How many of you went to the Ice Cream Social today? There were about a dozen of us from the Roadrunner club. Wished I could have taken home a doggy bag. It sure tasted good to me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif Basil!

--You didn't go get no icecream??.---Keoke- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Country flag
Apparently no interest in the Golden Gate Healey area in Northern California area. Some of us were interested but no one wanted to it organised. May be next year.

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
TH!,you mean you was gonna come off that mountain and drive all the way to New Mexico-Just for some Ice cream??---Keoke- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Well then TH you must know how to make Ice Cream and it was that Doggie Bag potential at the social that caught you eye.---Keoke-- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devilgrin.gif

healeygal

Jedi Warrior
A group of eight cars (including big Healeys, a Sprite, Jensen Healey and Triumph) from the San Diego club went to the Coldstone Creamery in Carlsbad (that's the beach community of Carlsbad CA, not NM!) Then we went on an early evening back roads tour to Lake Wohlford, then we went to dinner! For me, coming from up north, an 8 hour day and 197 mile trip for an ice cream cone, but well worth it!

Sharon
BN1 on the road again (finally) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
--- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

--- Sharon!,I do not like you taking sides. Consequently, I would like a word with you at the next PC get together.Was that a Club event?. I did not hear about it.Glad to hear your car is back on the road. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif-Keoke

RJA

Triad AHC enjoyed Iceam at Bursters in High Point NC. (On 8/27/06) We had the
following cars. 1 Bugeye, 1 100/4, 1 100/6, 1 BT7, 1 BJ7,
1 BJ8 PhI, 3 BJ8 PhIII and a TR6

Keoke

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif Basil!

--You didn't go get no icecream??.---Keoke- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't heard from that Basil yet he musta took that old dam-ler and ain't got back yet!. He probably missed the Ice cream too.??-Keoke- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cowboy.gif- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ed_K

Jedi Knight
Keoke,
He put a post in another forum that he was in the middle of installing a hardwood floor. I expect he will be tied up for several weeks depending on how big of a floor he is installing.