• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I finished my shop's website, take a look!

OP
Elva164

Elva164

Jedi Trainee
Great job ! Now get back to work on the Courier !
News will be coming soon ;)
Neat thing you have going on there, I mean in addition to the website.
I agree! It's definitely outside the norm, but I find it very interesting and rewarding.

OP
Elva164

Elva164

Jedi Trainee
I tried something else to "liven up" the look of the site and would like some input: I added some photos to the backgrounds of the home, services, and drivers pages. I can't tell if they cause a bit of visual overload, though. I was thinking maybe something with a parallax effect to reduce the number of photos on "taller" pages, but I haven't gotten it to work right yet. Thanks!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
I like the background photos. I think they look nice on there, I also really like how your navigation buttons are now.

coldplugs

Darth Vader
Country flag
I think it looks terrific, and am also impressed that it's mobile friendly! Nice job. To finish it off, you might want to look at including a "favicon.ico" file so that people see your logo in browser tabs and bookmarks.

OP
Elva164

Elva164

Jedi Trainee
I think it looks terrific, and am also impressed that it's mobile friendly! Nice job. To finish it off, you might want to look at including a "favicon.ico" file so that people see your logo in browser tabs and bookmarks.
I've wondered how that worked; I'll look into it!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
:thumbsup: