• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Cherche pièces dd’origine manquantes, besoin de photos

Bruno5689

Freshman Member
Country flag
Bonjour à tous. Voilà je cherche 2 pièces d'origine pour mon austin A40 Devon 1948 et je trouve pas alors, je vais les fabriquer mais j'aurais besoin d'information, si sur votre voiture vous avez la barrure supérieure du capot et le support de capot d'origine je voudrais avoir des photos qui me permettraient de fabriquer ces 2 pièces. …
les photos présentées là pièce et comment elles sont fixées au capot et au châssis
Merci d'avance.
Bruno Duchesne Québec Canada.

Attachments

• E5B0E885-AD33-4E94-8756-0B2195A125A0.jpeg
    E5B0E885-AD33-4E94-8756-0B2195A125A0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

maynard

Obi Wan
Silver
Country flag
Here is the translation:

Hi all. Here I am looking for 2 original parts for my austin A40 Devon 1948 and I find not then, I will manufacture them but I would need information, if on your car you have the top hood and the original hood holder I would like to have photos that would allow me to make these 2 parts.... the photos presented there piece and how they are attached to the hood and chassis Thank you in advance.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
maybe contact one of these sellers in Ontario? They might even have the parts. Good luck!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Voici un A40 pour les pièces près de Toronto - je pourrais peut-être vous aider, faites-le moi savoir. (Je parle un petite peau francais)