• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Brough

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
What a lovely bit a machinery. This has to be one of the things I like best about Jay Leno: he isn't afraid to take enjoy the cars and bikes in his collection.

OP
waltesefalcon

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Gorgeous bike, I loved watching the engine run.

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Thanks for posting that Walter. Leno is a real enthusiast and I'm pleased that he shares his collection in this way. He's a little off on his British history but I'll forgive him..... ;-)

Roger

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
Thanks for posting that Walter. Leno is a real enthusiast and I'm pleased that he shares his collection in this way. He's a little off on his British history but I'll forgive him..... ;-)

Indeed - he died in 1935, crash helmets became mandatory in 1973.
Off topic, but of motoring interest, Leno mentions Cecil Clutton.
"Sam" Clutton as he was generally known was a real character. Vintage car lover, horologist, author and for many year co-owner and enthusiastic driver of the 12-litre 4-cylinder 1908 GP Itala.