• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Bret's 78B's Latestd web page.

Bret

Yoda
Bret's 78B's up-dated web page.

Hey folks,

Finally published my new home web page. It's just a start but I will update with more of the text from my old web pages later on. But for now for those of you who'd care to see. I have re-posted some of my better Photos. Including my famous MGB X-Rays photos. Just follow the link to my homepage above or use the address in my signature below.

Let me know what ya think?

cheers.gif

[ 09-09-2003: Message edited by: Bret ]</p>

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Re: Bret's 78B's up-dated web page.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bret:
Hey folks,

Finally published my new home web page. It's just a start but I will update with more of the text from my old web pages later on. But for now for those of you who'd care to see. I have re-posted some of my better Photos. Including my famous MGB X-Rays photos. Just follow the link to my homepage above or use the address in my signature below.

Let me know what ya think?

cheers.gif

[ 09-09-2003: Message edited by: Bret ]
<hr></blockquote>

Cool stuff, Bret! By the way, you know if you go into your profile and add the UBB codes for a link, you can make the address in your signature "clickable"

Basil