• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Bobby's not smart.

BOBBYR

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Hi Gang,
I would like to say I'm sorry for bashing a vendor on saturday night.I realize that this forum was not put together for anyone to be negitive.It was stupid of me and again I am sorry for doing this.
Bobby R

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Bobby, it's not a problem...this forum is a bit different than some others out there in that we try to keep things more on a positive note. You didn't really "bash" a vendor, you asked a logical question and stated a real problem that you have had.

But the problem comes about when others start to reply to such questions, the thread can (and usually does) turn into a vendor bashing session. The main reason I ask folks to limit negative comments about vendors is one of liability. I have actually had a vendor threaten potential lawsuit due to comments that were made on the forum (someone was making genuine slanderous comments and calling a vendor a liar, etc and the vendor got wind of the post). One of these days if I incorporate and limit my personal liability I may relax the rules a bit.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Basil

roger_abbott

Jedi Hopeful
The principal characteristics of the posts I read on all the forums in this site are best described as knowledgeable, courteous and gentlemanly.

Can't say the same about some forums on other sites.