• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

2CV

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I just love them - and this one was great - great colour, perfect patina, makes me want wine and cheese and baguettes.

There's a very organized and active Citroen club in the Toronto area, with lots of different examples...

Grown-up Cyclops. :smirk:

Sherlock said:
There's a very organized and active Citroen club in the Toronto area, with lots of different examples...

This was down in the beaches

Sweeet

I have always wanted one, but IMHO, they are overpriced here in the US.

Pat

I had had two examples of the slightly more upmarket version, the Dyane (the hatchback was useful) and I love 'em! Great fun to drive, fairly slow but you can drive flat-out everywhere and mine both returned an astonishing 50mpg..... Take that, Prius!!

A guy that lives nearby has this one that I see around from time to time.

Attachments

• 22325.jpg
    22325.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 107
We just went to see the new Julia Roberts movie, <span style="font-style: italic">"Eat Pray Love"</span>
(not as bad as it sounds :laugh: )

They had Roberts and her friends bombing around Rome is a 2CV. Made me want to buy the next ticket to Italy!

Also, in the same movie, a Hindustan Ambassador taxi from the scenes in India (perhaps the worlds most perpetually manufactured "British" car).

They also had a nice RHD Toyota Land Cruiser in the Bali scenes.