• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

2CV

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I just love them - and this one was great - great colour, perfect patina, makes me want wine and cheese and baguettes.

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
There's a very organized and active Citroen club in the Toronto area, with lots of different examples...

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Grown-up Cyclops. :smirk:

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Sherlock said:
There's a very organized and active Citroen club in the Toronto area, with lots of different examples...

This was down in the beaches

GeeBee1

Jedi Knight
Sweeet

I have always wanted one, but IMHO, they are overpriced here in the US.

Pat

Steve

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
I had had two examples of the slightly more upmarket version, the Dyane (the hatchback was useful) and I love 'em! Great fun to drive, fairly slow but you can drive flat-out everywhere and mine both returned an astonishing 50mpg..... Take that, Prius!!

Shinsen774

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
A guy that lives nearby has this one that I see around from time to time.

Attachments

• 22325.jpg
    22325.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 104

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
We just went to see the new Julia Roberts movie, <span style="font-style: italic">"Eat Pray Love"</span>
(not as bad as it sounds :laugh: )

They had Roberts and her friends bombing around Rome is a 2CV. Made me want to buy the next ticket to Italy!

Also, in the same movie, a Hindustan Ambassador taxi from the scenes in India (perhaps the worlds most perpetually manufactured "British" car).

They also had a nice RHD Toyota Land Cruiser in the Bali scenes.