• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Worrying News About BCF Member Judow...

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Prayers from Canada. Keep us posted boss

Bruce74B

Jedi Knight
Been through some of the same stuff in January myself, Judy...it is no fun at all. But I a doing much better now and hope you feel better soon, too.

BigGreen

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
Our thoughts are with you. Best wishes to Judy and Doug.

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Wishing Judy and Doug all the best in strength, perseverance, and mind. Speedy recovery!

Carguy5598

Freshman Member
Judy.. I am not often visiting the site lately but seeing this news drew me to send a note. Stay focused on your recovery. Each day you will become stronger and with you family and friends at your side you will recover. If things are a little different than they were, be grateful each day and there is no doubt that although you will have a different view of things, you will also have another bite at the apple and a chance to continue the journey.. Work hard, fight hard and believe. Sending a prayer today..

Papa Law

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hang
Hi all,

I noticed this post from Judow's husband, Doug on Facebook this morning.

"For the past 2 weeks Judy has been in the hospital with a bad heart. She had not been stable and the doctors wanted to keep her there until they could replace her valve.
Yesterday she had surgery and her valve was replaced and is working.
However there was a complication. She cannot speak and cannot move her right arm. They don’t know if she had a stroke or a reaction to the drugs. A CT scan was inconclusive. Today she is having a MRI.
She is resting and can move her left arm and legs. She can squeeze my hand but you can see the fear in her eyes. Her vital signs are all good and bloodwork checks out.
Don’t have the answers yet but hope and pray she will recover. It will be a long Road and not sure where it will end up.
Judy is a fighter and strong. I just pray she still has enough in her to get her thru this.
Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She believes they help and she will need all the help possible to get thru this.
Thank all of you and know I will pass on all messages to her."

If anyone wants to send Judy a card to cheer her up you can send it to the home address.

4 Santos Ct. Tijeras,NM 87059. Doug will see that it is brought to her room.

[Hang in there! Focus on the positive 😎]

Rozzer

Freshman Member
Sad to hear this news Doug, and please give Judy our best wishes from 'Straya. She may be heartened to know there is a Healey 100 taking part in the Peking to Paris rally this year - mine :smile: First time a Healey has participated, so I hope we do the marque proud! Meanwhile our thoughts are with you both.

Ashton

Triumph G. I.

Freshman Member
Judy,
A message from across the pond as they say! Hang in there as the man above will straighten the little bump in the road that you are experiencing. I just had two aneurysm surgery's which came out of the blue and for awhile I was in a tailspin! However today I am doing fine and can't wait until the weather to cooperate here in Pittsburgh, Pa so that we can take the cover off our TR-250! You are in our prayers and yes you too will be on the road to recovery soon and I expect you to reply to me and if there is anything I can do just holler!
Rich

antiqueynot

Freshman Member
Dear Judow, If you own a British vehicle, you MUST be tough :-} Always keep faith in yourself and sometimes recovery takes a while. Small progress is still progress. Illigitimi Non Carborundum, Don't Let the Bastards Wear You Down !

arbmech

Freshman Member
Keep smiling Judy. Focus on getting well and returning to family. Best wishes from North Devon in the UK. We are all hoping for a speedy recovery!

RestoreThemAll

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
As a member of the BCF I sure recognize the name Judow, owner of the gorgeous 100 M. I've been with my wife Judy for 44 years and counting. Get well Judow. Take care of her Doug.

Dale

bighealeysource

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
Prayers for a speedy recovery Judy. You need to get back into your 100M with all the nice weather coming !
Get well,
Mike