• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

We have parted ways

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
I actually got another email from the buyer a few days ago , he told me how impressed he is with the attention to detail I took in the restoration. He says every time he goes out and looks over the car he notices another little detail in the fit n finish that he really appreciates.
He sounds completely smitten with his new ride and assures me she will be treasured .
Nice to hear all my hrs of love and labour are appreciated.

I still miss that car every day ........but onward and upward my 62 Tri Carb rally recreation is progressing .

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Got another really nice email from my UK buyer who I shipped my 64 to a year ago .
He did decide to convert it back to RHD , she looks a treat , I’m glad he decided to go with the period look licence plate .
He enjoys the car at every opportunity , and he tells me it is greatly admired at car shows etc .
I do miss that car , my first Healey .
sorry for the upside down pics , no idea how that happened They were right side up when I selected them .

Attachments

• 2930849D-5A16-43BC-A98E-6E8BE7D9BACF.jpeg
    2930849D-5A16-43BC-A98E-6E8BE7D9BACF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 58
  • A0D7CDDE-7C03-4478-8F25-E0454CB8080E.jpeg
    A0D7CDDE-7C03-4478-8F25-E0454CB8080E.jpeg
    934.9 KB · Views: 53

nevets

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Parting with a collector can be an experience of mixed emotions. I am sorry I sold my Lotus Elan. Watching its value nearly triple what I got for it makes it especially painful. Every time I think of selling the Healey, I remember the Lotus and change my mind.