• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

THanks for having me

Chasman18

Freshman Member
Country flag
78 yes old, retired and living on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Have owned 52 XK120MC, 64 XKE coupe, 61 TR3B. Just purchased a 1959 TR3A which is now apart in my garage. Hoping to be back on the road this summer.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Hi chessman! Welcome to BCF. Say, you posted your intro in the "Forum Happenings" forum, which is actually th wrong place. I'm moving your post to "New Member Introductions" forum but will leave a link to that post in the Forum Happenings forum for 1 week. The Forum Hapenings is really meant as a place for me, the admin, to post relevant info about the forum. Anyway, we're happy to have you aboard. If you're reading this post, then you are inn the "New Member Introductions" forum.

mgf

Country flag
78 yes old, retired and living on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Have owned 52 XK120MC, 64 XKE coupe, 61 TR3B. Just purchased a 1959 TR3A which is now apart in my garage. Hoping to be back on the road this summer.
Chasman 18,
Interesting! My '59 TR3-A (TS43919L) spent most of it's life in Cape Cod after a brief stay in Yokohama, Japan.
During my early years, raising my family, I lusted after the XK-140 but couldn't afford it!
I'm a retired, 87 yr old, Structural Engineer/Businessman living in Johnstown, OH (Columbus, OH).
I did a frame-up restoration over the last 11 years.

mgf