• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Take advantage of Exchange Rate - AH Spares, MOSS Europe

Jim_Gruber

Yoda
Country flag
Ordered parts from AH Spares last night. Incredibly discounted after Exchange Rate. Even with Shipping Really a whole lot less and they get here in 2 Days via DHL. Time to but those items now you need while Exchange Rate is low, low, low.

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
I was thinking of that yesterday. Need new suspension bits for the Morris, they come from the UK. Need to get an order in soon.

Gundy

Luke Skywalker
First thing I thought of with when they kicked EU to the curb. Crap.....NOW the pound is devalued.
The savings should be significant.....not like a few years back when I ordered a BUNCH of stuff
for the Sprite. Sigh....my life. The fish were always biting yesterday and I just missed the big
1/2 off sale. ��

OP
Jim_Gruber

Jim_Gruber

Yoda
Country flag
As of this evening 1 pound = $1.34 vs last week $1.60. Get it now!!!

Jerry

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
I am going to order parts for my Morris 8. Seems like the best way to get a discount these days. And this may last for a month or so.

Dan Ka

Freshman Member
Country flag
I may have push the button too soon. Friday was all day in the garage w/ no news. Came in for lunch and put my 3 week old AH Spares wishlist in the cart and checked out. Later that evening I learned the result of Brexit. Since it was late afternoon here and evening in GB, I'm hoping my order (currently in process) will get some discount.

Dan
59 Sprite "Stashek"
AN5L/10918

OP
Jim_Gruber

Jim_Gruber

Yoda
Country flag
Hope you ordered one of their Triple Plated BE Grilles. At the time I ordered w Postage $234. delivered via DHL AirFreight . Arrived 2 days later.